Child of the King - I'm so excited that my new devotional book is in the mail on its way to my house. I really miss that time with God. I didn't realize how much I need it until I haven't had it.
Wife - It's been great having my husband home more the last few weeks.
Mother - Little girl's 2nd tooth is coming in, she's figured out how to scream and voice her opinion, she's getting into everything, she's growing up...quickly!
Aunt - My little nephew is getting so big...I can't wait to see him again.
Daughter - I feel blessed to see my parents so much and look forward to seeing my in-laws in a couple months.
Sister - I miss my sister.
Friend - I have so many friends near and far away. I miss so many of them and wish I had more time to spend with them.
Employee - I am very blessed in my job, but also treasure the days I am home and don't have to work.
Housekeeper - I ALWAYS have laundry to do, floors to clean, and toys to pick up.
Chef - I like to call myself that...I love to cook and bake. I wish I planned our meals better and had more time to spend in the kitchen.
Dreamer and Believer - I can always find time to dream.
I feel overwhelmed just making that list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ya missed one:
Cousin - and one of the best at that! :)
I always have laundry to do and stuff to clean as well. It is my least favorite hat of them all.
Also, What devotional are you getting? The "Jesus the One and Only" that I've been doing only has one more week left so I'm looking for ideas for the next one.
Post a Comment