Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Michigan Poem

It’s winter in Michigan
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.
Oh, how I love Michigan
When the snow’s up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I’ll hang around
I could never leave Michigan
‘Cause I’m frozen to the ground!!!!

Ya know...I'm getting rather sick of this winter! We had a couple beautiful days in there with sunshine sprinkled in and then BAM...another winter storm might come through on Friday. On a positive note, April is almost here...that has to mean Spring is on its way...doesn't it?!?!

2 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

My daffodils are pushing through the earth. That must mean something in regards to Spring.

I am so ready for warmth and sunshine.

Love your little girls pigtails.

Jean said...

Well, April might not mean spring weather, I remember when I was induced for Jonah: I wore shorts to the hospital but it snowed the day we came home - and that was in May.