I was reminded last week that this is the year of my Golden Birthday. Today, I turn 28 on the 28th. So, today I'm going to take full advantage of my special day.
Carl won't be home until later tonight, so it's just me and my little girl. I don't have anything spectacular planned...but a nice relaxing day enjoying life. After her nap, I think we will go out to lunch together and then go shopping. Tomorrow my parents are coming to visit and spend the day with us. Hopefully I'll be able to get our taxes done and then we're all going out for ice cream.
Hopefully you remembered to celebrate your "Golden Birthday" and if you haven't had yours yet...don't forget to enjoy this once in a lifetime day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday! (Um, I definitely forgot to celebrate my "golden birthday" when I turned 4 on the 4th!) ;)
I'll be turning 30 on my golden birthday - not much to celebrate there - you'll probably find be getting botox injected on that morning. :)
Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great day.
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful day.
My golden birthday was a fun one. 17 on the 17th. My mom sent me 17 yellow roses at work at that bakery in the mall. I don't remember much else.
Post a Comment