Monday, February 25, 2008

Nathan

"The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21

My sister gave birth to a little boy, Eilam Wendell on Thursday February 21, 2008. That next morning my lovely cousin woke up and started her day this way (excerpt from her blog):

I want you to know that Friday morning as I sat down to study God's word I prayed and asked the Lord to heal Nathan, if He hadn't already, before my ultrasound later that day or if He was going to take Nathan to be with Himself then to do that before the ultrasound. The Lord heard my cries and Nathan's little heart had stopped beating before I arrived for my ultrasound. The doctor estimated that Nathan had passed, been born into Jesus' arms, sometime on Thursday, February 21.


The same day that a new life came into the world from the Lord’s arms another new life left the world and went straight to the Lord’s arms. Someday, she will be able to hold her beautiful baby boy in her arms again…until then the Lord will hold him and keep him safe, awaiting her arrival. Her faith is amazing and her love for the Lord is incredible. She is a real inspiration.

We love you Jean, and we’re praying for you!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hey Marcy,
Thanks for all your prayers! I think it is totally awesome that Nathan went to heaven the same day Eilam was born. I can't think of better timing! (Well, probably because it was God's timing!) ;)