Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Reading

I LOVED to read when I was a little girl. I still love to read but just don't seem to have time to do much reading anymore...although I am working on that. Our little girl seems to share that same passion for reading. She loves to have stories read to her and even more she loves to turn the pages! You can always seem to find her in the middle of all her toys looking at books laughing hysterically as she turns the pages. Some of her favorite stories are:

Little Puppy (a finger puppet book)

I Love You Through And Through

Wet Pet, Dry Pet, Your Pet, My Pet

Barnyard Dance

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

The other day she crawled to her room and started pulling all the books off her chair and reading them. She stayed in there for probably half an hour just giggling away. It was so cute! I hope that her love for books and reading continues. I look forward to days at the library together.

Caught in the act.


The aftermath!

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

We like some of those same books.

At that age my kids loved Brown Bear, Brown Near and Goodnight Moon.

We also loved Time For Bed by Mem Fox.