Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hair

I feel very blessed to have a little girl with so much hair. I can do a lot of fun stuff with it...when she is cooperative!

She has just recently figured out that mom puts barrettes in her hair to keep it out her eyes (which she really doesn't like). Now that she knows they are there she likes to pull them out which then frustrates her, because her hair is back in her eyes...it is an never ending cycle.

Another fun thing about her having lots of hair is after her bath. We don't want her to go to bed with a sopping wet head of hair so we put her in her crib and she holds onto the rails and bounces while we blow her hair dry...she thinks it is great fun!

This is what she looks like after waking up in the morning or after a nap.


The other day we were sitting on the couch and I looked over at her and she had grabbed her comb off the computer stand and started brushing her hair all on her own...she was so excited!

No comments: