Thursday, April 3, 2008

Half A Lifetime Ago...

Okay, Jean, here I go...
14 years ago...1994...boy oh boy...that was so long ago...

I was in 8th grade
I was scared of a girl in gym class who said she would kick my butt if I ever hit her with my floor hockey stick again...like I did it on purpose...I didn't want to go back to gym class...wait a minute I think that was 7th grade
In 8th grade we had to make our own exercise videos and my friend and I made it to old school Disney songs...it was super cheesy!!
I too, like Jean, was a bank geek
I was upset that I didn't get put in Advanced English
I remember going to our Yearbook Dance and getting up the nerve to ask people to sign my yearbook
I was shy
We drove to California for Christmas break and slept on the streets to get a good place to watch the Rose Bowl parade on New Years Day
I liked Disney stuff
I was finally able to be part of the youth group at our church...and our youth pastor left that year

That was fun. I sure have changed a lot since then!

No comments: