Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stand for something wonderful, you acted on it!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Laminin
Laminin is the protein that hold us all together. Watch this video and be amazed. I didn't want to watch the whole thing, but I'm glad I did...I'm pretty sure you will be too!
Marcy I saved this blog post months ago when you first sent it and never got around to watching it. Then today I got an email about this very video, it was a man's reaction to it. Needless to say I finally watched it and WOW. God is great. Thanks for sharing it.
1 comment:
Marcy
I saved this blog post months ago when you first sent it and never got around to watching it.
Then today I got an email about this very video, it was a man's reaction to it.
Needless to say I finally watched it and WOW. God is great.
Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment