Step 1 - Accessorize with rings, bracelets, butterfly hair clips, necklace, feather boa, feather snap bracelet, and another tutu
Step 2 - Decorate a purse. Ellie picked out the decorations and I helped her glue them on.
Step 3 - Paint nails a swanky shade of pink (she picked out the color)
At this point Ellie ran to the door and said "All done. Let's go home and show Daddy". I told her it was time for cupcakes and she threw her hands up in the air and yelled "cupcakes? I LOVE cupcakes!" and came running to the table.
Ellie and Sophie
My little "Fancy Nancy"
Ezra soaking up all the attention for being the ONLY boy at the party!
On a side note the rainbow cupcakes were awesome and so easy to make! Here is the recipe. You follow the same instructions but only use one cake mix and put each color in a ziploc bag or decorating bag. Layer the colors in the cupcake liners and don't swirl. They look amazing and the kids loved them. My friend and I are always sharing recipes and I came across this one and knew she would love it. I made the cake version for my parent's Halloween party and she made the cupcakes for her daughter's birthday party. Both of us bought the food coloring recommended in the recipe. (Amazon has the best deal. I was really impressed on how bright the colors were.)



No comments:
Post a Comment