When I peek in to check on her before bedtime I've found all sorts of fun things...like her bed FULL of books which would result in a big crash if she got up in the night. She also always seems to find a way to cover herself up and pack all her stuffed animals around her. She almost always sleeps in until 6:30 or 7am and rarely ever wakes up during the night. Let's hope this routine hangs around when little brother, Ezra, arrives!
Friday, June 19, 2009
We've come a long way...
We have progressed a long way...from sitting by Ellie's bedside for hours on end until she falls asleep in her big girl bed...to now she asks us to leave so she can read and play in her bed on her own before falling asleep.

When I peek in to check on her before bedtime I've found all sorts of fun things...like her bed FULL of books which would result in a big crash if she got up in the night. She also always seems to find a way to cover herself up and pack all her stuffed animals around her. She almost always sleeps in until 6:30 or 7am and rarely ever wakes up during the night. Let's hope this routine hangs around when little brother, Ezra, arrives!
When I peek in to check on her before bedtime I've found all sorts of fun things...like her bed FULL of books which would result in a big crash if she got up in the night. She also always seems to find a way to cover herself up and pack all her stuffed animals around her. She almost always sleeps in until 6:30 or 7am and rarely ever wakes up during the night. Let's hope this routine hangs around when little brother, Ezra, arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment