Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stand for something wonderful, you acted on it!
I see broken sprinklers in your future, Carl!
My sister and I played in the sprinkler all the time and I don't recall ever breaking one...maybe your son was just the destructive type :o) You also didn't see the video of her crying and wanting the sprinkler turned off. We're still working on it being fun for her.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
2 comments:
I see broken sprinklers in your future, Carl!
My sister and I played in the sprinkler all the time and I don't recall ever breaking one...maybe your son was just the destructive type :o)
You also didn't see the video of her crying and wanting the sprinkler turned off. We're still working on it being fun for her.
Post a Comment